Friday, December 28, 2012

I Thought of You Today

When I was younger there was a guy I was madly in love with.  He traveled a lot so I began writing a diary to him everyday.  At some point in the relationship I sent them to him.   I don't know if he ever read them but it made me feel better.  Right now I need to do that again.....  I met the man I want to spend the rest of my life with but due to his past relationships he is extremely hesitant almost like he doesn't trust me.  I have taken a step back.. and though it is killing me not to talk to him I know it is what needs to be done.  Give him his space and let him work through whatever it is that he is going through.  My heart and my head are having their usual battle... the head says, if a man loves you he would do whatever it takes to be with you.  What man that is in love with a woman goes a whole month without seeing her?.....  My heart says, he is confused and scared and just needs time.  I have many friends that side with my head ....no one agrees with my heart.  This sucks.   Miss "I am going to stay single forever" finds someone she actually wants to spend the rest of her life with and he is acting like a frightened child afraid to leave his mama. Where does one go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment