Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Interesting....

So I've started entering the "thing to Ponder" each day on my facebook. It's a good conversation started and you are amazed as to the replies you get.

I've gotten addicted to this girl "Lea"'s blog. She has really had some trauma in her life. She seems to have lost herself a long the way. I so understand that and can empathize because I too lost myself. I told my brother once that sometimes you have to look past a person's flaws and just accept them for who they are. There is a lot we would like to change about a person. We want to make them into the person we want them to be not the person they necessarily are. Life isn't like that. I believe our experiences shape us into the person we become in life. So why are some of us so driven and others not? I believe that is how we take and use the knowledge that we have. My mother for instance has gone through a lot of crap. It has changed her and it would change anyone. I've watched it all and took the information I got based on her experiences and adapted my life around it. Some people just can't do that. They have to experience it themselves before they believe that it can truly happen. Why is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment