Friday, May 29, 2009

Men!!!

So this email has been going out a lot lately from my manager and team leads about keeping your music turned down and to wear headphones. Come to find out it was directed at ME!!!!! Can you believe that crap? I rarely have my music loud enough for me to hear it and someone does not have the balls to tell me "hey, can you turn your music down I can hear it"? Instead they go complain to the manager who sits in a totally different part of the building!!! WTF??? Just man up and say "Janet, turn that crap down".. and I will laugh and do it. When did corporate America become junior high school???? I titled this men because in cube world where I sit, it's all men but me and another woman who has been out of the office bth times this email was sent around.

No comments:

Post a Comment